FESCO Jobs 2021 FSD Submit Application Form
Table of Contents
FESCO believes that its Human Resources are its most important asset in achieving its mission. Furthermore, we believe that the quality of FESCO’s human resources and the effectiveness of its organizational structure will allow it to meet the expectations of shareholders for a long time to come. To fill the following position, FESCO is looking for an experienced professional with a dynamic work style: –
CHIEF LAW OFFICER (BPS-20) OR EQUIVALENT
The General Counsel will report to the Chief Executive Officer FESCO Limited and will administer and supervise the legal department of FESCO and monitor the litigation matters of FESCO and will be responsible for dealing with the legal, litigation, labor, services, corporate and regulatory matters of the Company. .
Provide legal services and support to all departments of FESCO Limited. Review, improve and develop FESCO’s legal policies and processes.
General responsible for the affairs and legal aspects of FESCO Limited. Issue legal opinions to the Board of Directors, the CEO and the management of FESCO Limited on matters of a diverse nature related to rates,
Services, Labor, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Banking and Energy sectors, etc., including the verification and drafting of legal documents and agreements. Ensure compliance with the regulatory code and keep information up to date regarding any changes in laws, rules and regulations.
Manage and overseas all litigation cases, including corporate, constitutional, civil, service and Identify, analyze and provide appropriate legal advice and guidance to management to protect the interests of FESCO.
Criminal matters of the company.
Review the legal documents of the company and ensure its legal protection such as asset maintenance, agreements and compliance with other court orders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of practice as an advocate for the Supreme Courts / High Courts / equivalent experience in Corporate Law, Company Law, Labor and Service Law, ADR, Regulatory and Commercial Affairs is required.
- Three (03) years of work experience in regulatory or power / public sector organizations will be preferred.
Minimum LLB. However, preference will be given to having LLM / Bar at Law.
- The title/equivalency must be verified by HEC.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JOBS AT FESCO:
- Candidates already working at Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply through the appropriate channel together with the NOC of their department-issued on their letterhead.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview/selection process.
- Applications must be reached (according to the parameters mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3) at the office of DG (HR&A), FESCO Headquartertt, West Canal Road, Abdullahpur Faisalabad, within 15 positive days from the publication of this announcement.
- Incomplete applications in any aspect or received after the due date will not be considered and no claim will be accepted.
- The signed application form must be sent to the address mentioned below via registered postal service/courier service / online shipping/email. Candidates must present all original documents at the time of the interview.
- In the case of online application submission, the signed copy of the application must be submitted along with the related documents, i.e. qualification, experience and required skills, and age limit as mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3.
- FESCO Limited reserves the right to withhold/cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
No TA / DA will be eligible for the interview/selection process.
- Application forms are available on the FESCO website www.fesco.com.pk and can be submitted online and by post along with a detailed CV, certified copies of testimonials, three (03) references, a copy of the CNIC and a recent photograph.
Company: Faisalabad Electric Supply Company
Type of vacancy: Full time
Place of work: Faisalabad, Punjab
Application Deadline: N / A