Daraz Jobs Online for the year 2021-2022 Support Apply Online
Table of Contents
Daraz is a leading South African online shopping destination for Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. We are currently working on the environment of ~ 50,000 retailers serving 10 million consumers with over 20 million listed products.
In May 2018 Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group, and we are proud to be part of our mission to ‘make it easier to do business anywhere’. As part of Alibaba’s ecosystem, we leverage Alibaba’s global leadership and experience in technology, online marketing, mobile payments and growth services in our markets. In partnership with Alibaba, we are committed to empowering entrepreneurs in the region and fulfilling our promise to provide our customers with the best selection of products with the highest level of usability.
We currently have approximately 3,000 employees in all countries and business units.
Daraz Jobs Responsibilities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within budget and within budget.
- To develop project values and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and to ensure the effectiveness of the technology.
- Ensure availability of resources and distribution
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate assurance strategies to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Evaluate project performance using appropriate systems, tools and strategies.
- Report and refer to management as required.
- Manage client relationships with all stakeholders.
- Stakeholder integration and building strong and effective relationships with internal departments and external structures based on common interests and past historical indicators.
- Carefully monitor and analyze the needs, in the form of managed projects, to effectively manage changes in the project without compromising the stated objectives and benefits.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risk.
- The time required to complete tasks within a project compared to the time spent by fixed hours groups compared to the hours spent, resource resources w.r.t. time, job allocation and delivery.
- Create and maintain complete project documentation.
Daraz Jobs Requirements:
- Degree / Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Computer, Computer Science, Management Management, Management Sciences or a related field from an accredited university required.
- At least 02 – 04 years’ experience in national / international organizations.
Training / Certificate in at least the following:
o Agile Project Management
Written and oral communication skills are strong.
Good consultation with internal and external stakeholders.
Be confident and ready to introduce to Senior Management and C-Level resources.
Ability to manage disputes at any time with all stakeholders.
You can create an attitude as a position requires great dedication and responsibility.
What Daraz Jobs offer:
- The international working environment in the first place, as well as a unique opportunity to learn the best e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth.
- A learning platform for the world-leading Alibaba study with regular visits to China and South East Asia.
- Hard training and exposure to team management, leadership, business analytics, and performance.
- Opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ‘tech’ industry.
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health and health insurance
Transportation support (if applicable)
Company: Daraz Jobs
Company Address :
Address: Al-Rehman Royal Tower, Plot No.C-7, Block-6, KDA Scheme No.16, Federal ‘B’ Area, Karachi,
DHA Phase 2
Address: Daraz Shop, Plot No. 80-C, 11th Commercial Street, Phase-II-Ext, Karachi
Address:Ground Floor, Show Room No.1, Plot No. SB-28, Mahnoor Apartments, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Block 1, Karachi
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Salary Range: 20k to 80k
Job Location: ISlamabad, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A
Government Departments Jobs
Latest Jobs in Pakistan by Profession
Pakistan Cities wise Jobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com