Website Benazir Income Support Program
Benazir Income Support Program
Latest BISP Jobs 2021-22 for Payment Complaint Specialist
Table of Contents
Latest BISP Jobs, The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) aims to hire consultative services against the following positions under the National Social Security (NSPP) program sponsored by the World Bank:
- Payment Complaint Specialist-I
- Communication Specialist
- Beneficiaries Outreach Specialist
- GIS Specialist
EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR LATEST BISP JOBS:
- Detailed Reference Terms (TORs) and application form can be downloaded from www.bisp.gop.pk.
- The coordinator will be selected in accordance with the criteria contained in Part V of the World Bank’s Guidelines
World Bank Borrowing and Selection Advisors, January 2011 updated July 2014 approximately
tested on the website: www.worldbank.org ‘procure.
- Only selected candidates will be invited for the interview. T_A’D.A will not be accepted.
- The salary can be negotiated based on the qualifications and information of the candidate
Attention to potential candidates is drawn from section 1.9 of the Guidelines for Selecting Supervisors: where “Supervisors
will not be recognized for any assignment that may conflict with their previous or current obligations to other customers, or vice versa
it could put them in a position of inability to do their job properly for the Borrower ”.
- The applications on the prescribed “Application Form” available on the official BISP website are duly completed by interested parties.
and ‘CV with updated details should reach the following email address dd. [email protected] within 18 days
publication of this ad i.e. 06 Oct 2021 and the date you wish to apply for a post date is 20 Oct 2021 according
Name of the Requested Post in the Subject Email.
- Application Forms ’CVs received by postal services will not be available
it is pleasing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com