Website Faysal Bank
Latest Faysal Bank Jobs 2022 for Department Head Administration
Table of Contents
Faysal Bank Jobs 2022, Job owners will be leading the management and administrative team for business purposes. The primary responsibility is to provide advanced services related to electrical, HVAC, and machinery services in selected areas of Faysal Bank.
The incumbent will also be responsible for overseeing all administrative activities throughout the Bank network spread across more than 200 cities with more than 570 branches throughout Pakistan.
- Head of Department of Administration and Resource Management
Faysal bank JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of Management and Resource teams to ensure that the required work is done efficiently and effectively
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors regarding courier services, cleaning, food, water supply, etc.
- Provide the necessary support to IT teams in maintaining Data Centers and their normal functions
- Green Spearhead steps and increases energy efficiency.
- Prepare, manage the budget and ensure cost-effectiveness
- Ensure that all energy-related equipment, HVAC, elevators, and related services are in good health
- Ensure timely work is done, prepare proposals for the required prior approval of management
- Manage all administrative functions including, multi-vehicle, travel desk, restaurants including food, outsourced contractors, etc.
- Ensure that facilities in the institution’s office meet government regulations and environmental and health standards
- Contact all service providers and stakeholders related to the maintenance and management of buildings
- Ensure that all resources (power, HVAC, and integrated services) are available in accordance with the required standards in selected
- Faysal Bank facilities.
FAYSAL BANK JOBS REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical skills, detailed and specialized skills for organizing and performing multiple tasks
- Qualifications are B.E (Electrical or Mechanical); however, graduates of a university-related course can apply
- Critical thinking, interpersonal skills and problem-solving are appropriate for this job
- More than 10 years of work experience in institutional management and administration
- Strong communication (both in writing and speaking), leadership, decision making, and time management skills
- Faysal Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Women and/or elected candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications Required for Faysal Bank Jobs:
- Qualifications are B.E (Electrical or Mechanical); however, graduates of a university-related course can apply.
Minimum experience: 10 years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com