Website U Microfinance Bank Limited
U Microfinance Bank Limited
U Microfinance Bank jobs Branch Manager Liabilities & Strategic Alliances
General management and business development of the branch by marketing UMBL products and services. He is responsible for generating base deposit and corporate deals aimed at banking employees. Plan, manage and implement a strategy for earning a deposit, loan and non-cash loan. Responsible for general profit monitoring of the branch and operations. Provide services that are superior to competitors.
Examination/interview of potential customers and assess the feasibility of owning a Bank account.
U Microfinance Bank jobs Responsibilities
Business Management and Development
- Develop a branch business through corporate banking deals and increase the number of profitable accounts/relationships to increase revenue and profits. Achieve shared corporate assets and liabilities while maintaining healthy CA / SA standards, minimum fees, renewals, and NPL.
- Manage and build corporate banking and non-corporate banking relationships in companies.
- In conjunction with Hub / Head of Operations Manager, plan, manage and implement a strategy to achieve targeted financial outcomes and superior service quality with competitors aligned with UMBL service quality benches.
- Be sure to adhere to the KYC and Anti Money Laundering guidelines when initiating and reviewing customer relationships.
- Act as an advisor to all employees at Customer Services by answering questions about procedures, policy etc.
- Maintain a high level of staff through support, guidance, and training.
- Ensure a high level of customer service.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Make sure to achieve a good audit/compliance rating
- Discuss and set specific, measurable, achievable, and realistic goals for employees under his or her staff and monitor their performance in accordance with their stated objectives.
- Discuss and conduct annual audits for all reporting staff.
Maintain and increase the share of existing customers to sustain and grow a profitable business.
Keeping established customers profitable by regularly meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
Effective development and maintenance of a comprehensive understanding of business needs and financial services. In accordance with the Bank’s credit guidelines and lending policy:
You are responsible for overseeing all operations such as account opening documents, loan documents, receipts/payments, clearing/remittances, branch security and general cleaning/maintenance, etc., Ensuring proper and timely delivery of HO circulars
Recommend cases in high office that exceed his or her authority.
Consistently review existing credit portfolios for early warning signs
Continuous Development and Initiation of Change
Accepting and supporting change
Ensuring the distribution of ‘best practice’
Ensuring that the objectives and reasons for the change are clearly understood and appreciated
Obtaining employees’ commitment to participation.
Good Communication Skills
Good presentation skills
Ability to write effectively and communicate in English
Ability to work under pressure
Hold at least a Master’s Degree from any reputable HEC educational institution that specializes in Business Management or Entrepreneurship.
At least 5-6 years of experience in the Banking Industry, preferably Microfinance
Some certificates may be considered a benefit
Company: U Microfinance Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Salary Range: 20k to 110k
Job Location: Faisalabad, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A
Government Departments Jobs
Latest Jobs in Pakistan by Profession
Pakistan Cities wise Jobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com