MCB Bank Careers for Manager Compliance Risk Review and Assessment
Table of Contents
Visit branches to obtain support in identifying AML / CFT risks, closing gaps, sharing the assessment of the level of compliance with management and training and preparing staff to improve compliance with the Regulations and related SBP policies.
- Make regular visits to the branches according to the risk classification of the branches to identify the gaps and evaluate the AML / CFT compliance according to the defined frequency.
- Conduct monthly role-based staff training based on a defined frequency.
- Guide BM and team and ensure immediate closure of FCCM alerts and CTR
- Accurate and timely closing exercise of the top 100 depositors by assigned branches
- Review the HVT & T / O exception reports and make sure they are complete and properly serviced by the branch.
- Support the branch in on-site closure of identified gaps and carry out regular follow-up with teams to improve compliance in the AML CFT domain.
- Timely presentation of evaluation reports with interested parties.
- Minimum graduate with preferable knowledge of bank branches, auditing, AML / KYC / CDD and prudential regulations and other banking policies/guidelines.
- 08 years and more of experience in the banking industry. Preferably OG-I.
- Team worker with strong analytical and communication skills.